Luke and I will be leaving to visit Madison for the first time ever on April 8th, and will be returning on April 11th. We will be looking for jobs, looking for a place to live, and exploring the city. We are so excited that we can hardly contain ourselves!
Here are some fun facts about Madison that Luke and I have learned through research"
- Madison has the largest fruit orchard in the country
- There are 1050 miles of great lakes, and 250 miles of shoreline
- Madison was titled "Best Place to Live in the United States"
- Madison is the #3 safest city in the United States
- State Street (which is comparable to an upscale high street in Columbus) is a walking district only. No cars allowed. Only walking and biking.
- Madison is the biking capitol of the country... Luke's dream come true
- Madison has the #8 best public schools in the country... my dream come true
- Madison has 16 dog parks... Coopers dream come true