Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long time, no blog


Hello all! It has been so long since the last time that I have posted, and that has probably been because life has been slightly crazy. But, I felt as though an update on life was due.

Luke and I both graduated from college on May 9th!!!! It was a very exciting day for us, and we got to share it with our parents and friends. My grandparents also had a wonderful graduation party for us on May 10th. While graduation was exciting, it was also very bittersweet. The day after graduation, Luke and I moved back to Marysville, and I am now teaching at Dublin City Schools. We had to leave our apartment, our friends, and our town... but now have more time to spend with our families!

In April, Luke and I traveled to Madison, Wisconsin (our new home) for the first time, with my 2 little brothers. We fell in love almost instantly. As soon as I hit the water, and looked out over the lake, I felt at home. I have never lived on the water before, but there was something very comforting about it, and I felt very settled about our upcoming move. As soon as Luke saw the art building, and met with his professors, he was immediately in love as well.

Just a week ago, my mom and I traveled to Madison, looked for jobs, and signed for our new apartment, which I love. It was really nice to have my moms opinion on the city, and on the apartment, and we had so much fun traveling together.

Luke and I will be moving July 18th, which is like 3 weeks earlier than we though. Everything is happening really fast, and I haven't had much time to process, but in some ways that is probably best. We are so excited to make our new home in Madison, but secretly terrified!!!! AHH!

Please keeps us in your prayers. This is a big time for us, and there are so many emotions! We are super excited, and will keep you all updated throughout the whole process!

No comments:

Post a Comment